I had my camera with me when I went into the MD Oriental Market (grocery store for Asians in the Tampa area). It was interesting, Toward the rear corner of the store, there were Aquariums, I got a short video of Live Tilapia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZekiWC08BQ. I did not get the videos of the live eels. Perhaps the need for freshness of the fish is greater. I am personally happy to have my fish fixed from frozen, but I suppose that some restaurants and such just cannot accept dealing with frozen fish.
Some of the other foods there seemed kind of odd. Maybe it was Jackfruit that was spiney and seemed like it would be kind of difficult to get at (think watermellon crossed with a porquepine, or more accurately a spiney armadillo.
- Almond Crusted Tilapia (fitnesscook.wordpress.com)
- Reader favoarites: Tilapia (timesunion.com)
- Tilapia w/ GreenBeans and… (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Tilapia with Cucumber Relish (cookinglessonsfromhome.wordpress.com)
- Whole Foods: Fresh Tilapia Only $4.99/lb – Tomorrow Only! (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Amazing Tilapia Sale Coming January 14th (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Sea Cuisine Tilapia For $0.59 at ShopRite Has Been Found! (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Mark’s Tilapia alla Milanese (katcanblog.wordpress.com)