bunker hill high band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7PoHKcbYBM
Fountain at EPCOT (2011-03-26) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGrnkxYrlcg
We had a great time at EPCOT yesterday. And that didn’t include the time we spent watching some of the personalities from HGTV at the Flower and Garden Pavilion, nor the time we spent riding the sum of all thrills ride in the innovation center.
The ride looked similar to the simulator ride that is at Disney Quest, but the line at EPCOT was much much shorter, and instead of getting in a oil drum sided container with a video projection, you are kind of in a transformers type command module type of thing with the video projection. Arms are somewhat limited in movement, but legs seemed to be fine. It was pretty wild when we went upside down on the simulator, and then did the barrel rolls, and the half-pipe.
The above link should work, taking you to a kind of video of the flight. It was pretty cool.
I want to go back and try out some of the different types of rides for the simulator, a roller coaster, or a bobsled, along with different track elements. It looks pretty darn impressive.
- Raytheon Celebrates Engineers and STEM Education During National Engineers Week (prnewswire.com)
- EPCOT – Orlando, FL (travelpod.com)
- Visit Epcot for a Serious Flower Fix (fldpi.wordpress.com)
- Yesterday, EPCOT (martysalo.wordpress.com)
- Self-Portrait Sunday ~~ Walt Disney World EPCOT (wmljshewbridge.blogspot.com)
- The absolutely indispensable guide to Disney World (cnn.com)
- Getting the most magic out of Disney: Early risers have best chance (cleveland.com)
- A Magical Land (offinsierraland.wordpress.com)