One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small, and the ones that mother gives you don’t do anything at all.
When the new girl was singing this song, there was a group of about 5 or 6 quasi seemingly organized people with bunny ears on up front. Apparently, they also had a cowbell, because the lead singer was commenting to them that they must practice the cowbell, or something. (The new girl was also doing the cowbell thing for part of a song.)
We also got some pineapple plants, while we were at the flower and garden festival, hearing the guy talk about tropical fruit trees. It was interesting that generally, per stalk of corn, one ear of corn is produced. The guy also spoke about some other crops and foods. Corn is mostly grown in the United States, and most of the corn grown is used for feeding animals.
Asia uses rice as the most common food. Maybe that’s not right, maybe it would be better to say that it is their primary food. Flooding the rice fields is mostly to keep down the weeds. Some places grow rice in other locations (other growing conditions).
- Yesterday, EPCOT (martysalo.wordpress.com)
- Rock Flashback: Jeffersons Airplane And Starship (wzlx.radio.com)
- What is Epcot known for (wiki.answers.com)
- Monday’s Music Moves Me: (wmljshewbridge.blogspot.com)
- EPCOT – Orlando, FL (travelpod.com)
- Corn!! (businessinsider.com)
- Yesterday we did Epcot in the evening (martysalo.wordpress.com)
- EPCOT recently (martysalo.wordpress.com)