Yesterday, we did Epcot for the flower and garden festival. I got a few pictures. We got some succulent plants, the lady said we might want to use some cactus dirt, or something for the succulents. Then I wanted to get a window feeder from wild birds unlimited, because I saw where the endodontist‘s office in Wesley Chapel had a feeder right outside of his window, and I thought that was neat. They didn’t have the particular feeder I saw being used, but we did see a feeder wich will stick up on the window. If I can get some good photos, it should be great.
We also stopped by Walmart on Dale Mabry, and then we saw a ZAXBY’s Chicken place. We liked the chicken we previously had at ZAXBY’s, the shakes are pretty good as well. The Chicken Fingerz were very good, my wife and I split a ten piece order and we had a birthday cake shake. My wife said she probably won’t get it again, but she was drinking more of the shake than I was as we were coming home last night. We also stopped at Krispy Kreme, and picked up two Oreo donuts, we agree that we won’t get more of those.
- Festival Blooms Again In Epcot (raphaeldevarona.com)
- Festival Blooms Again In Epcot: Part 2 (raphaeldevarona.com)
- New topiary character at EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival (mymobileadventures.com)
- Business Letter (demurphy2010.wordpress.com)
- DIY Network Crashes Disney’s EPCOT (cinemablend.com)
- What’s the ‘Buzz’ at Epcot’s flower show? (pbpulse.com)
- Epcot Center Spring 2011 (hotspotorlando.wordpress.com)
- EPCOT and Downtown Disney – Orlando, FL (travelpod.com)
- Visit Epcot for a Serious Flower Fix (fldpi.wordpress.com)
- Yesterday, EPCOT (martysalo.wordpress.com)